Hello Africa is a mobile dating app connecting the millions of Africans around the world as well as the hundreds of millions of working age people on the continent! Our mission is to create a movement that connects the African Diaspora, to help each other, but to also improve the lives of people in our heritage countries.
Is This You?
HELLO, I’M A BRAND AMBASSADOR @ HELLO AFRICA
I am an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of Hello Africa to promote products and services. I enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline. Whether that's attending school related functions, trade shows, or events! I am an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, I am able to increase Hello Africa's brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Interface with African Student Orgs (Your campus and/or others in your state)
- Connect with local African Groups & Venues (for events, etc)
- Assist in organizing marketing events like dating mixers, etc.
- Suggest advertising and positioning ideas based on local preferences
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Find and connect with faculty that resonate with our vision for the African Diaspora & Africa as a whole.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Professional attitude
- Some experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, or similar role
- Social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus
If this is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you're interested in, in the subject line. Also, please provide a link to your Linkedin account and any relevant information pertaining to this role.