Hello Africa is a mobile dating app connecting the millions of Africans around the world as well as the hundreds of millions of working age people on the continent! Our mission is to create a movement that connects the African Diaspora, to help each other, but to also improve the lives of people in our heritage countries.
Is This You?
HELLO, I’M A SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER @ HELLO AFRICA
I use my creative craft, understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing
problems for digital brands.. Under the direction of my creative director, I am assigned projects and I manage my time effectively so as to meet the demands of multiple jobs. I understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and (based on the nature of the project) am proficient at generating both. I am capable of and responsible for writing in all mediums, everything from social posts to video scripts. I work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve my writing skills. As a writer, I understand the parameters of a brand’s voice and my work reflects that. I know how to handle and implement feedback from my creative director in a timely manner. Once work is sold, I see it all the way through to completion.
- Strong writing skills (technical/creative)
- Attendance at identified events to cover from brand POV
- Ad hoc posts
- Identify and build relationships for potential platform takeovers/partnerships
- Day to day correspondence across social media channels – post response, consumer engagement, influencer engagement, DM responses
- Content Calendar development (working with creative team) – limited to IG stories, IG feed, IG TV, FB feed
- Social Listening: on audience conversation and engagement opportunities
- Comfortable at conceptualizing ideas
- Good collaborator
- Time management
If this is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you're interested in, in the subject line. Also, please provide a link to your Linkedin account and any relevant information pertaining to this role.